Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe in one God who has revealed himself in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, his sinless life, miraculous ministry, atoning death, resurrection, ascension, second coming, and millennial reign upon Earth.
(Matthew 1:23; 1 Peter 2:22; Acts 2:22; 1 Peter 3:18; 1 Corinthians 15:20-21; Acts 1:9; Mark 13:26; Revelation 20:1-6)
- We believe in the fall of man and his separation from God through sin.
(Genesis 1:26-27; Genesis 3:1-7; Isaiah 59:2)
- We believe in salvation through faith in Christ who died for our sins.
(Titus 2:11; Romans 10:9; 1 Corinthians 15:3)
- We believe in both Water and Spirit baptism as essential and empowering aspects of the Christian experience.
(Matthew 3:13-15; Acts 2:38; Acts 10:47-48; Acts 1:5; Acts 1:8; Acts 19:6; John 7:37-38; Acts 2:4)
- We believe that the church exists to demonstrate the love of God and the good news of Christ to the world.
(Ephesians 3:10; 2 Corinthians 5:16-21)
- We believe in the reality of both heaven and hell and that faith in Jesus Christ makes all of the difference.
(John 3:16; John 5:24; Matthew 25:31-46)